Author: Liz Cruse
bulletin is full of medical updates, new funding, webinars and so much more:
- Oxford COVID treatment saves 1million lives
- Record breaking 170,000 digital consultations
- COVID-19 survivors at risk
- New short film puts PTSD in the spotlight
- New UK Community Renewal Fund
- OxLEP Skills launches new online experience
- Indoor Leisure Facilities
- Sustrans School Street volunteering opportunity
- Removing Barriers to Support... Read More »
Posted: Mon, 19 Apr 2021 09:16 by Liz Cruse
Following the sad news of the death of His Royal Highness The Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, we are now in a period of national mourning which will conclude on 17 April inclusive.
Due to the period of national mourning, the Council meeting that was due to be held on Monday 12th April has been postponed.
The meeting will be held on Monday 26th April via Zoom.
The agenda, meeting link and reports will... Read More »
Posted: Mon, 12 Apr 2021 20:08 by Liz Cruse
We are deeply saddened to learn that His Royal Highness Prince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh passed away peacefully at Windsor Castle.
The Parish Council, on behalf of its residents, offer deepest sympathies with the Royal Family.
Buckingham Place announced the death at 12 noon on 9th April 2021.
Please send your message of condolence via https://www.royal.uk/condolence This will close at 5pm on the day... Read More »
Posted: Mon, 12 Apr 2021 20:06 by Liz Cruse
Read on for:
- Age of Creativity Festival, what's on?
- JSNA's findings in - see the report
- Access to free digital marketing training in Sports community
- Mental Health Aware training
- Latest Covid figures in our county
- The latest easing of restrictions explained
- Symptom-Free testing for everyone
- Lots of updates on the latest vaccination figures
- Do you know a COVID-19 Hero?
- Support available for struggling families... Read More »
Posted: Mon, 12 Apr 2021 20:03 by Liz Cruse
Temporary Traffic Regulation Order – S14 Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984
Temporary Road Closure at Sutton Courtenay, High Street
A request has been received from The Clancy Group for a temporary road closure to apply to a section of the High Street whilst essential manhole and water main works are carried out.
A Temporary Traffic Regulation Order (TTRO) is being made to implement the temporary... Read More »
Posted: Mon, 12 Apr 2021 19:54 by Liz Cruse
We are delighted to announce that Wantage Library will reopen on Monday 12th April. This will be on limited opening hours temporarily.
Safety measures will remain in place for the protection of customers, volunteers and staff.
30 of our libraries will open from 12th April, with a further 9 reopening the following week. 5 libraries are currently unable to reopen due to ongoing building works or limited... Read More »
Posted: Thu, 08 Apr 2021 21:17 by Liz Cruse
Clerk and Responsible Financial Officer
Energetic and enthusiastic person to join us on Milton Parish Council
Work from home at present. Office may be supplied in future.
Flexible. 15 hours plus extra as necessary.
Dependent on qualifications and experience according to NJC pay scale. Plus
generous pension scheme.
Details: Attend meetings, take... Read More »
Posted: Thu, 08 Apr 2021 10:26 by Liz Cruse
Residents in Oxfordshire are to be given a warm welcome back to libraries from Monday 12 April onwards.
Oxfordshire County Council is planning a phased approach to the re-opening of libraries and will be maintaining safety measures including track and trace, use of face coverings and social distancing.
Lesli Good, Interim Assistant Director for Cultural Services, said: "Our libraries and registration... Read More »
Posted: Tue, 06 Apr 2021 12:03 by Liz Cruse
On Thursday 6 May, you can have your say on who you want to represent you in Oxfordshire. All Oxfordshire County Council seats are up for election, as well as Oxford City, and West Oxfordshire and Cherwell district councils. The police and crime commissioner for the Thames Valley, who is responsible for securing efficient and effective policing of the area will also be chosen.
If you've changed your... Read More »
Posted: Tue, 06 Apr 2021 10:40 by Liz Cruse
Read on for:
- Return for group sports and physical activity
- Health Online chat - mental health support
- Encouraging more take up of COVID-19 Vaccine
- Horton General open child-friendly area
- Monitoring patients with lung diseases
- Long COVID-19 Mental health symptoms
- Cherwell story map
- Oxfordshire Electric Car revolution
- Community-led housing initiative
- Testing scheme expands for those that are symptom-free
- Keep up... Read More »
Posted: Tue, 30 Mar 2021 09:14 by Liz Cruse