Annual Auditor Report
Annual Governance Statement
- Annual Governance Statement 2016-2017 (Section 1) (Word Document, 820 Kb)
- Annual Governance Statement 2015-2016 (Section 1)- (Word Document, 814 Kb)
The Precept is that element of your Council Tax that is paid to Milton Parish Council.
Every year, the Village Council draws up budgets and calculates how much money it needs for the next Financial Year. These are usually finalised at the January Full Council meeting and then submitted to Vale of White Horse Council (VOWH). VOWH co-ordinates the other demands from Oxfordshire County Council, the Police and themselves and come up with the rate to be paid from 1st April of that year.
- Parish Budget 2016-2017 (PDF, 79 Kb)
Here you can find details of any invitations to tender for contracts to provide goods and/or services with a value exceeding £5,000. At present, there are no tenders to display.
- Issues arising report for the year ended March 2017 (Word Document, 699 Kb)
- Issues arising report for the year ended 31 March 2016 (Word Document, 695 Kb)